- Ground, the body and its connection to Earth,
- Clarity of mind and its psychological growth,
- Center using breath and centering practices like yoga to reach inner alignment,
- Connection of the Heart, self-love and compassion,
- Essence of the Soul, using toning of one’s innate sound vibrate and voice as personal expression,
- Synchronicity for perception and awareness of energy between people and potential disembodied beings,
- Being, the awakened being of nondual existence found in silence.
The basic texts used for teacher guidelines will be the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Sri Aurobindo’s The Life Divine and Yogananda’s Autobiography of a Yogi.